The Perfect Couple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bienvenue sur ce forum consacré au talentueux couple d'acteurs formé par Freddie Prinze Jr et Sarah Michelle Gellar

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Movie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celyn
Admin
Celyn

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2006-05-05

New Movie Empty
PostSubject: New Movie   New Movie EmptyMon 24 Jul - 18:25

Since his sitcom was stopped, Freddie is done rather rare but it returns with a new movie called Jack and Jill vs. the World for writer-director Vanessa Parise (Kiss the Bride). In this movie, he plays with Taryn Manning (8 miles).
Variety says shooting starts this summer in Toronto

This movie is a romantic satire of the advertising world concerns a cynical guy (played by Freddie) who falls for a carefree young girl (Taryn Manning) with a secret.

Speaking about Canada, I don't know if it was on the movie's shooting or he returned at his home but to the airport of Vancouver, he met a strange fan. According to pagesix.com, he said:
Quote :
"I was in the Vancouver airport, and I was speaking with a young girl. She asked if I was Freddie Prinze Jr., and I said I was. She kind of giggled, and while I was talking with her, her girlfriend ran up and took my sandwich. I did not call out after her. I didn't know what to do."

"I had never had anyone steal food from me before. How do you react if someone takes your sandwich? I just finished my cup of coffee and got on the plane and flew home."
Back to top Go down
http://crazy-girl-89.skyblog.com
Celyn
Admin
Celyn

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2006-05-05

New Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Movie   New Movie EmptyThu 27 Jul - 12:58

Freddie will play in an other comedy called "New York City Serenade". For more informations, click >>HERE<<
Back to top Go down
http://crazy-girl-89.skyblog.com

New Movie
Page 1 of 1