The Perfect Couple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bienvenue sur ce forum consacré au talentueux couple d'acteurs formé par Freddie Prinze Jr et Sarah Michelle Gellar

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your favorite TV series ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Celyn
Admin
Celyn

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2006-05-05

Your favorite TV series ? Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite TV series ?   Your favorite TV series ? EmptyFri 16 Jun - 17:28

There is a serie which will be always at the top and it stay it all my life. It's the best serie of the world. It mix up several kinds, actors play very well and there is a real work on other side of the camera. It made me dream during 7 years. I have all DVD and I don't weary myself to look at them and this serie is... BUFFY.

I like too others series like Friends, What I like about you, Smallville, Desperate Housewives, One tree hil (I watch it when I have the time), Lost, Tru Calling, Joey, Without a race, all the Experts, Urgences, Angel et Charmed but I less and less like to watch it since my favorit character leaved the serie : Prue !

I liked too Invisible man.

I think I don't forget others series.

Last edited by on Mon 19 Jun - 17:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://crazy-girl-89.skyblog.com
Nora
Admin
Nora

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2006-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite TV series ?   Your favorite TV series ? EmptyMon 19 Jun - 16:39

My top 10 :

1. Buffy, because it's worth it Razz !
2. One Tree Hill , (Chad I love you)
3. Desperate Houswives, I'm always laughing in front of my TV, especially about Susan
4. Lost, I'm addicted since the first episode, and I'm looking forward to the next episodes!
5. The OC, even if I haven't watched it for a while and that I'm still at the end of season 1 (f*** French TV Mad)
6. Alias, Sydney Bristow = always great, plus her boyfriend is handsome so... Laughing
7. Smallville, after a catastrophic 4th season ( silent ), Clark is back, more beautiful than ever, and with more interessant stories!
8. Gilmore Girls, I'm watching it from the beginning, and it's really funny Smile
9. Tru Calling, it was an awesome show, I'm so angry it was cancelled so fast Mad
10. What I Like About You, do they even think about the fans No ???
The other ones I'm watching (cancelled and/or in production): Charmed (it became a bit stupid these days I think), Angel, 24, 8 Simple Rules..., My Wife and Kids, Without a Trace, The 4400, Summerland, ER, New York 911, Dark Angel, Malcolm In the Middle, South Park....
Back to top Go down
http://sweet-dream.org/
olla86

olla86

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite TV series ?   Your favorite TV series ? EmptyTue 24 Nov - 15:23

I like Gilmore Girls, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Charmed Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://www.glittergraphicsnow.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite TV series ?   Your favorite TV series ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your favorite TV series ?
Page 1 of 1