The Perfect Couple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bienvenue sur ce forum consacré au talentueux couple d'acteurs formé par Freddie Prinze Jr et Sarah Michelle Gellar

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SMG 3OTH BIRTHDAY PROJECT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nora
Admin
Nora

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2006-04-20

SMG 3OTH BIRTHDAY PROJECT Empty
PostSubject: SMG 3OTH BIRTHDAY PROJECT   SMG 3OTH BIRTHDAY PROJECT EmptySat 30 Dec - 16:59

This idea runs through my head for a few days now. I'm explaining. You all know that Sarah will celebrate her 30th birthday on April 14th... So I thought we could realize a project that would reunite all her fans. I suggest all the Sweet Dream visitors to give their ideas in this topic or in the comments so we can decide together of something ! Last year, Cedric [ Gellar Zone ] and I made a mini site with messages and arts from fans, I sent a letter to Sarah but it seems like it has been treated as every fan mail because I only received a dedicated photograph

I'm letting you express yourself now... oh, and if you own a Sarah fansite and you want to take part of this project, please let me know Wink
Back to top Go down
http://sweet-dream.org/

SMG 3OTH BIRTHDAY PROJECT
Page 1 of 1